Established in 1997 ©
Ad Submission
Hotels   Maps   Real Estate   Nightlife
login   register  
SmartFAQ is developed by The SmartFactory (, a division of InBox Solutions (

Should I bring an independent person with me for the land office transfer?
Requested and Answered by Authority on 05-Mar-2009 11:43 (3971 reads)
This is helpful for piece of mind especially as you will be asked to sign many papers in the Thai language.

The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.
Recommended Books & Media
Premium Banner - Asian Beauties
Pattaya Photo Album
pattaya_city_chinesetemple (47).jpg
Related Links
FREE Advertising R
Thai Baht Exchange Rate